Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery - Elizabeth of The Now Stylebook

First off, I wanted to thank so many of you for leaving such amazingly sweet comments on yesterday's Style at Home reveal post...getting to share professional shots of my home and #pkg with you ...well, it feels VERY good:)

And as I said, I promise a full onslaught of pictures dedicated just to #pkg next week.

In the meantime, I'm excited for another edition of...


...and today I'm so happy to welcome the lovely and very talented Elizabeth from...


The Now was literally one of the first blogs I ever started reading and I've loved watching Elizabeth transform it into something just so completely filled with pretty.

I'm a huge fan and so completely smitten with everything she puts together...including this sweeter than sweet nursery...

.......

First off, before I go into my spiel, I want to congratulate Christine and her family on their baby boy joy!! Her family is already insanely good looking and can't imagine this boy looking anything but perfectly adorable!!  Anyhow, when Christine asked me to help  dream up her baby boy's nursery, I was very excited but extremely intimidated. Christine's decorating skills are hard to match, but I pretended like I knew what I was doing and gave it a try. I am insanely obsessed with animals and feel like no nursery is complete without a few animal pictures or stuffed animals. I saw a post Christine had previously done about getting a large sheep for the room, so of course I had to include one along with a friendly little goat and animal prints for the wall. Good luck to you and your fam on the next few months and can't wait to see what you do in the nursery!!

xo



1//  Pendant
2// Paint 
3// Curtains 
4// Print 
5// Print 
6// Quilt  
7// Crib 
9//  Chair {similar to Christine's own}
10// Rug 
11// Sheep    
12// Goat
13// Pillow

.......

How much do I love that Elizabeth incorporated so many little critters in this plan?  As you all know, I adore me some animal goodness when designing a space.

I'm also very much a fan of how this room feels glamorous/luxurious but still warm and restrained...so hard to do and well, she nailed it.

As I said last week, I'm going to have a very hard time deciding on what to actual do after seeing all of these amazing plans!!!!

PS...don't forget to enter my Roisin Reilly original art giveaway...you know you want in on some of this gorgeousness...

small clouds original painting 

Slurpy kisses and such.

xo
Photobucket