Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery - Lindsay of Sadie & Stella

It's Thursday, which has quickly become my favourite day of the week because it's time for...


Today, I'm happy as a kid with a bowl of mini-wheats to welcome Lindsay from the ever so delightful...

sadie + stella

S&S has quickly risen to the ranks of my 'must read every day' list...I'm a humungous fan of Lindsay's bold and glamorous style.

I was quite sure when I asked her to take part in this little series that she'd put together something luxe, layered and babytastic and boy oh boy, was I right.

Behold...

.......

Can I first say how elated and thrilled I am that baby boy Bijou is on his way? We already know that Christine can perfect a girl's room, now its time for us to perfect a baby boy's den for that little bun in the oven. Call it traditional, call it preppy, but I think this little sprout is going to have an eclectic aesthetic. This is my perfect room for Baby Bijou. 



XOXO 

.......

Can we talk about the gingham wallpaper, quirky art and that plaid chair for a moment?  

And what about the crib and dresser?

ALL OF IT.

So, so good.

I'm a lucky girl to be getting all of these kick bumb nurseries(If you've somehow managed to miss any of them, you can view the goodness by linking over with the button on my sidebar) I tell you...decisions, decisions.

I'm hoping that I'll have a clear direction on the whole thing after the yuletide...
less than 3 months and counting now so I've got to get this stuff in gear:)

Happy times.

xo 
Photobucket