Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery - Jen of Rambling Renovators

Helllooooooo.

Oh how I've missed you all.

First off, I have to thank you all for all the well wishes...I think I'm on the mend...slowly but surely.  

The whole Bronchitis thing is still driving me insane mind you...the endless wheezing that makes me sound like a 95 year old and the sheer exhaustion of it all- soooo not fun.

I've discovered that even though I would normally tell you I love being bored...having to stay in my room isolated from the family for a week...total donkey balls.

OVER IT.

Anyhoo...one day at a time right:)

On to the positive thinking/get me in a good mood stuff...

It's....


...time.

And today I'm happy as pie to introduce the fabulously talented Jen from...


Now let me just say that for those of you who may not know Jen, you are very much missing out on one of the most supportive/helpful/knowledgeable/sweetest people EVER.

I have bounced probably a thousand ideas off of her and she's always just so inspiring to me...full of ideas that I'm annoyed my brain couldn't come up with on its own.

Jennifer is smart, smart, smart and on top of it, VERY good in the whole blogging/design department...she's totally one of those people who seem to have been lucky enough to get a very solid left and right brain...and she deserves it.

I knew who nursery design would kill me softly and well, I was right...


.......

It's just sooooo damn fabulous.

I'm obsessed with the old school masculinity of it all.

The palate is perfection and the mix of modern and vintage is completely/totally up my baby alley.

I actually think I might use this board as inspiration for my hubster's office, if such a room should ever happen...he's a sailor and well, would LOVE this whole thing.

100% my style this one is...adore a lot.

And speaking of things I love, today is Steven & Chris time again for me and since we're on baby talk time, my segment will basically reveal what Baby J's nursery is going to look like...so if you're in Canada and have some free time around 2pm EST, watch away:)

As for me, I'm venturing out for the first time in a week this morning to visit the  'sugar ladies' as my OB likes to call then...it's my 3 week diabetes check...I haven't been  monitoring my sugar or blood since this whole plague thing set in so it should be interesting...there's an ultrasound involved so you know I'm excited about that...slightly worried about standing up for an hour but crossing fingers my body cooperates.

Good day friends:)

xo
Photobucket