Etsy Extraordinary and Steven and Chris

I must tell you that as we speak, I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee in 8 days and wow...soooooo stinking good.

I'm getting better folks...slowly but surely.

Of course, one thing improving means that something else has to happen...just to keep things interesting.

I was at the hospital yesterday for my glucose check/ultrasound- all's good with baby...he's huge...5.7 pounds already and I still have 6 weeks to go- my legs are crossing as we speak.

However, my blood pressure is up a bit and I had to stay for some lab work just to make sure I wasn't developing pre-eclampsia...so far, so good but now I'm worried about that...pregnancy and my hypochondriac tendencies aren't always a good mix.

The joys:)

Thankfully, I'm feeling well enough to start thinking about the nursery again.

I hope you're not getting sick of baby stuff...it's just obviously where my brain is at these days.

For those of you in Canada, you might have had a sneak peek at my nursery plans yesterday on Steven and Chris...for those of you in the US, here's the snap shots...





I'll tell you that most of what you see above is happening...the rocker,pouf, dresser, mushrooms, gold elephant, sheep and cable pillow/throw are already in there.
 
Some of the other stuff, will also be purchased.

But...some things will definitely be different.

For one, the doll on the settee...I'm obsessed with it but sadly, that bad lady will set you back $275 so, I of course have been on the Etsy mad hunt.

My search has uncovered a bevie of the cutest kid stuff...seriously...what was life before Etsy.

I've decided to run a little mini-series every Friday called...


...and for today, I'm going to show you my absolute favourite rag dolls sites...I'm not sure why, but I've developed a hard love for hand made dolls/teddies...like I kind of want one for myself...anyhoo...the shops....



Prepare yourself...look at these dolls!

Handmade Rag Dolls by Gaiia Kim, One-of-a-Kind Cloth Doll, Limited Édition Haute Couture No 02

Handmade Rag Dolls by Gaiia Kim, One-of-a-Kind Cloth Doll,Limited Édition Haute Couture No 04

Handmade Rag Dolls by Gaiia Kim, One-of-a-Kind Cloth Doll, Limited Édition Haute Couture No 12

SO IN LOVE!

I couldn't resist and had to buy one...this little lady will be given to my big girl as her 'welcome baby' present...


...along with her kitty friend...

Have you ever?

DYING over these.



On the bear side of things, get a load...

Stuffed Toy Bear - Sentimental Sweet Teddy Bear Daria - Whipped Cream on Top of the Pie

Pale Yellow Wedding - Bear Elegant Pink Hat - Stuffed With Love Buddy Bears - Gift for Kissing Couple

Yellow Bunny Alexander - Teddy Bears Stuffed with love -  Pillowy friend

I really can't even process how charming these guys are.

This little fella will make an appearance in Little J's room...

Bear Groom Elegant Pink Neckerchief - Polka dots Hat - Stuffed With Love Buddy Bears

...only he'll have a different colour bow.

Happy, happy.



This shop has long been a favourite of mine.

I've bought these sock dolls for every one of my babies/neices and of course, one has already been ordered for bubs...love that they can be personalized with your little one's name...

Chickabiddy Sock Dollie

Chickabiddy Sock Dollie Large Size

Chickabiddy Sock Dollie Large Size

Adorbs x 1000.

Lil Sock Baby Rattle

So there you have it...my favourite Etsy handmade doll shops.

Hope you enjoyed.

And now, I'm going to attempt to eat some actual food- wish me luck on that front.

xo
Photobucket