My Preggers Pictures

As promised, here is the photographic proof that I am indeed with child;)

Now you know I was very nervous about getting my pictures taken...also slightly concerned that I'd end up with weird half naked shots of my belly...of course, I should have known that with the insanely talented Jodi Renee taking the photos...


...all would be aces...












I could not possibly be happier with my pictures ..they truly capture the emotional landslide that seems to be swirling crazily around my heart right now...they perfectly showcase how I'm feeling at once, a constant rush of overwhelmed joy and next, a soft/quiet peace, in such a profoundly special way.

The photos make me so incredibly happy and I know I'll treasure them always.

I know Jodi would love to hear your feedback on her facebook page and if you are looking for an incredible photographer who PS, will travel and works all over Canada/NA, you simply must get in touch with her...I promise with every bone in my short and very round pregnant body, that you'll be intensely happy you did:)

And with that, I'm off to buy some furniture with only 2 weeks of preggers bliss left and then...it's baby time folks!!!

My hospital bag is packed and staring at me so the countdown is definitely on...holy sweet like honey hell batman.

Exciting times:)))

xo
Photobucket