#projectgetroomsreadyforkids- The Bathroom Plans and a Winner

Morning friendlies.

I hope you all enjoyed a beuno weekend.

Mine was good- lots of work got did.

For one, the moulding and painting in the nursery was finished...



...and here's a little sneaky peeky on that front...


Also, we finished ripping up all the carpet in the basement and I've got installers coming today to measure out for the stair runner...I'm thinking of going with this...


...or this...


As well, I firmed up plans for the bathroom down there.

Here's the grotesque befores so you know what we're starting with...




I'm hopeful that this plan...

...will make things a whole lot prettier up in there...excited!!!

I'm heading out today to finalize hardware plans and the tile has all been ordered up so we're definitely making progress...demo starts tomorrow.

For now though, I'm happily going to announce the winner of my Bright Box giveaway...

The Bright Box

A HUGE congrats to....


...Saved by Scottie...the Cupid Box is yours!!!!

Smooches.

xo
Photobucket