#projectbaby and Etsy Extraordinary #3

Morning.

It's Friday...this makes me happy...though not as blissful as these two things:

1. Cleaning ladies...I just got one- she was here yesterday for 6 hours and my house...my god- it's glorious...Magda (my lady) will now be my best friend and is coming twice a month to  make me a much nicer person.

2. March...baby officially managed to stay put through my least favourite month of the year and will be born in March- soooo happy about this...my family has like 5 zillion birthdays in February and I don't know- just happy it's a new month and officially less than 2 weeks until showtime.

On that note, the nursery is finally almost done.

I hung up some art last night (and by me, I mean the husband) and now, we're just waiting on the pendant light and daybed to arrive.

Here are some early morning/very grainy ipad shots of the deal...





The Wombat and Woodle prints are making me soooo happy...so much so, that I've commissioned my birth announcements from there as well- can't wait.

Another new addition to the room is the bunny bunting that's presently strung on the crib (and yes, I'll move it when baby is old enough to move himself)...it came from one of my Etsy Extraordinary faves of the week so let's get to that...



This week, we're focusing on textile/tactile related decor goodness...



So in love with my bunny garland...

Easter Garland 100% Wool Felt Natural Spring Running Rabbits Banner

...it's made of wool and twine and just all kinds of adorable.

The shop has a bunch of other delights to pick from too...

Pastel Wool Felt Heart Garland

My Lovely All White Heart Garland

Easter Decoration/Garland with Bunnies and Eggs

St.Patrick's Day Green Shamrock Twine Garland Decoration

Cute, cute.



This Victoria, BC based shop makes the most deliciously modern/graphic knit goods for babies EVER.

I've just placed an order for this guy...

Knitted Heart Baby or Lap/Throw Blanket

...and would pretty much take one of each if I could...

Knitted Cross Baby Blanket for Bassinet, Stroller, or Car Seat in Grey/Cream

Knitted Triangle Pattern Baby Blanket in Grey/Black/Neon Yellow for Bassinet, Stroller, or Car Seat

Knitted Helvetica "Hi" Baby Blanket for Bassinet, Stroller, Car Seat, or lap

Knitted Triangle Throw or Baby Blanket in Black/Cream/Dusty Pink

Soooooooo good.



She had me at hello with the shop name...had bambino been a girl, Fleur was very high on the list.

Anyhoo...baby boy is getting this mobile fabulousity over his crib...

Peach Fringe Mobile

...only his will be done in cream fringe and strung on driftwood.

It was hard to say no to the peach though...just look at it...

Garland Streamers: Long/Short streams in peach

Garland Streamers: Long/Short streams in peach

Peach Branch Tassels

Garland Streamers: Apricot/Peach

Peach Flower Cake Toppers (50)

Garland Streamers: Long/Short streams in peach

Peach Branch Tassels

Just almost too pretty to take right?

OBSESSED with this one.

Next week, I'll show you some of my babies favourite clothing shops.

Oh but before I go...the Great Sconce Debate.

Right now, these are in first place...


...followed closely by these...


...the brass version of the above is also in the mix but black seems to be a head in the vote count.

I'm leaning towards the second pair...final thoughts?

xo
Photobucket