A High School House Tour

Morning people friends.

I'll preface this post by telling you that my head feels like it's in a large and menacing vice at the moment, so things are going to be brief up in here.

The head troubles are due to last night's festivities.

I spent the evening catching up with a few friends from high school...some of whom I've literally not seen for 20 years...


...it was good times.

Most of the fun was of course due to the copious reunion/reminiscing escapades.

Some of the goodness though, was thanks to a little house tour apres bar.

The dude in the middle and his amazingly talented partner Rachel sort of blew my mind with their house...absolutely one of my most favouritist homes ever really...so filled with charm and whit and personality and pretty...all mixed masterfully together into one big giant slice of house nirvana....









...I only wish I hadn't been  slightly very inebriated when I took these shots so I could do the place justice.

I'm also kicking myself that I didn't get a better shot of the giant brass railing on those amazing stairs...and the basement...if only I could have shown you that- picture Persian rugs EVERYWHERE, a beautifully exposed ceiling, and art at every turn...so, so good.

If magazines out there are reading this, I swearzies that this home needs to be photographed...truly a little gem of a place.

And with that, I'm going to attempt to remedy my current 'I'm too old to be out until all hours when I have to be up with 3 kids bright and early' sitch with a 'Million Dollar Listing NY' streaming marathon.

Wish me well please;)

xo
Photobucket