Family Stuff, the Projects Continue and a Newbie One #projectfemininegrit

Helloooooooo!

I feel like I'm always apologizing for my absence these days...I'm finding getting blog posts out Tricky McTrickersons lately...I've got a lot of e-design work on the go, ::whispers:: a new pseudo product/business/partnership developing, kids in camp, a baby who is rolling over and teething and not sleeping (but still stealing my heart/attention every second of the day), and a house to build...so I'm basically boobing the baby, picking up the other kids and emailing and/or powerpointing every minute of every day.

All of the above =  fewer blog posts and less brain capacity for most things so....

I think going forward, I'm going to cut myself a little slack and not force the 5 days a week thing- I hope you all don't mind...will try my best to post daily but if I don't, you know why;)

Thankfully, my sweet bubs, who is PS 4 months today (insert mommy very sad face)...


...is having a sweet nap in his swing so I have at least a few minutes to rub together to tell you what's up.

First and most importantly, me and this dude...


...have been hitched for 8 years today...holy bama...feels like FOREVER and barely a minute all at the same time.

If you're reading this Mr I'll say it again...you drive me completely and utterly insane and I wouldn't have it any other way..heart you mucho.

And in other news, I've just sent my newest client her design board.

We'll call this one #projectfemininegrit because after seeing her Pinterest board...

I own this skull print (pattern matches rug), not yet framed, 16" x 20"

the colors are beautiful... shades of purple with a fun pop of orange (I typically hate orange, but it works here).

I'm really drawn to the purple & black in this room.

love love love the dark walls, multiple pieces of art, the bedside lamps

i love the shiny dresser, the dark wall, and the colorful abstract art.  That chair is great too.

more beautiful botanical art.

love the abstract/graphic black and white piece, and I love the contrast of the soft pink against the black.

Love botanical art, especially photos of roses Debbie Carlos, pink roses poster, 36" x 48"

...I knew a) she was total fabulousness in client form and b)...that she probably wanted: dark walls, hits of lilac, a whack of femininity, all mixed together with some spunk.

And with that said, here's what I came up with...


And I'm pretty pleased with the whole thing;)

Stay tuned for progress info/shots...and speaking of, #projectnordic has been making leaps and bounds...all furniture in the design board has been ordered and I literally can't wait to share the afters with you.  As well, we're moving right along with #projectbeverlyhills...after some lighting back and forths, we've decided to now do one fixture and it's looking like it's this guy for the win...


'tis going to be pretty, pretty when all is said and done.

Oh and we're also adding a bart cart because why the hell not right...thinking this guy from BR...

Pictures of Acrylic Bar Cart

And speaking of things that need adding, #projectwholehouse is very much in need of this incredible mirror that Shop 219 just added to their inventory....


...can we talk scale people?  This nirvana is 90" tall and 72" wide...so so good.

In keeping with beauno things for #projectwholwhouse, three of these bad boys just went up in the foyer...


...and they're delightful...now we're just waiting on the ginormous chandelier for the window and we'll call that space done, done, done.

And with that, I think this post is a wrap.

I've got an amazing jewelry giveaway up my sleeve for Thursday and of course, my regularly scheduled 
If You Want It, Black Rooster It post for tomorrow so check back lovebeans.

xo
Photobucket