The Dream House Diaries #8 /Thinking About 7 Combo...in Wish List Form

Time for a little...


...goodness...this time mixed with some 'thinking about 7' action...all wrapped up in a 'wish list' bow.

Basically, I want this shit...

1. this insanely good ginormatron mirror from Black Rooster...


2. this stone and brass mirrortopia from 219...

Mid-Century Stone and Brass Mirror - Please contact us for pricing

...they're very different but I ADORE each in a mega large way.

3. this GLORIOUS rug...

Tiger | Modern, Handmade, Tibetan Carpets | New York | Carini Lang

...I mean pink and tiger mixed together- come on!

4. a set of this adorably pretty bedding from Biscuit Home Goods...


...so D Porthault 'ish'.

5. a little bit of this action...

Cleobella pillow

...I first spied  them on 219 and was quickly very obsessed...sadly, I was on Cleobella site a few days ago, and I'm not sure they're still selling these beauties:(

6. a pair of these Arteriors lamps...

Arteriors Tassel Lamp

7.  this guy...

Azadeh Shladovsky

...just cause he's furry and weird;)

Or maybe this one for the foyer...


...though realistically, I probably can't afford either.

Dreams...all of it.

Happy almost weekend.

xo
Photobucket