A New Blog For Me = MAJOR CRUSHING

I was so happy to find some of my most favourite blogging friends chosen for  the Top 25 Home Decor Blogs on The Vivant...


....definitely a list worth perusing if you're looking for some fabulous decor related blog goodness!!!

While flipping through the winners, I landed on a new discovery...47 Park Avenue...

47 Park Avenue

...owner/writer/editor Michael is officially my new boy crush.

And here's why...













I mean come on.

The black room with pink sofa....

The bathroom with those incredible mirrors, apothecary goodness and beat of a display cabinet....and holy Mother Mary, don't get me started on the chandelier suspended from the dressing wrack...if imitation is flattery, Monsieur Michael should prepare to see his work copy dopied by this missy come dream home time.

And then there's the dressing room...you know how I love an antique etagere filled with shoes...I have plans to take the chinoiserie one in my living room and make that sort of thing happen for Ms Scarlett in her bathroom.

Of course, there's also the overall palate here...you all know I'm a mega fan of black and white and this dude's used it all perfectly.

Oh and I very much appreciate his love for vintage lighting- me and him are defs on the same floating device with that one.  Same goes with the fur stool yumminess...heart much.

Apparently Micheal has an online store in the works with this sort of glory happening....



...and I'm much looking forward...me and that neon sign need to  make out.

And not that I'm surprised at all by this but turns out that Sir Micheal is the owner of Shoot Factory...I've long been a fan of this website which features shoot locations across the world...some major decor inspo there folks.  I wrote about it in this post ions ago (note my early blogging tiny photos and such;)

All in all, you can definitely consider me a new 47 Park Avenue super fan...following with big bazookas on.

xo
Photobucket