Flash Sale!!!!!!

I've got some super duper good news to share this morning.

One of our absolute stores here on B&B is having a pretty amazing flash sale...


...that has a gorgeous collection of goodies up for less expensive grabs...


...with prices ranging from 20-45% off!

I've already taken advantage of this sale fabulousity with the purchase of two of these black leather beauties...

Pictures of Black Leather Louis Arm Chair

...I'm thinking they'll be pretty swell in the husband's office in the new house.

You can preview the rest of the sale's offerings HERE.

And in other good Friday news...you still have two days to enter my giveaway for these delightfully pretty Friedasophie earrings...

Chrystal Quartz Cluster Earrings - 14k Gold Filled

...click HERE to put your hat in the ring.

And with that, I'll wish you all a sparkly good weekend.

Smooches.

xo
Photobucket