Thinking About 7 - #11

It's mid-day, which means I'm totally behind schedule with this post so a quick and to the point 7.

1. My daughter it taking part in Shinerama 2013 to benefit Cystic Fibrosis Canada.

Shinerama

You can read all about it HERE.

I would SOOOOOOOO appreciate you helping her raise some moula but clicking on her fundraising page and donating anything you can.

HUGE THANK YOUS IN ADVANCE!

2. Consider mind blown re: Kelly Weartler's hand in Cameron Diaz's amazing apartment...

Kelly Wearstler Interior Design Living Room - Cameron Diaz Manhattan Apartment - ELLE DECOR

...blush grasscloth- be still my heart.


...everything about this = nirvana.  I'm thinking that Ann Sacks tile and I should make out in my new house.


...no words for the brass backsplash and counter action...or the green for that matter.


...I've put that fireplace in the new house files...love x many.

3. Speaking of #projecdreamhouse...this image has also gone in the inspiration banks...

PARISIAN MOD Design Classics in a Classic

...it represents the exact kind of frilly architecture mixed with modern furniture and art style that I'm going for up in the new pad.

4. New house ideas again....

bar + door detail | christina murphy

...I'm obsessed with those doors.

5. I came across these two photos this week...

.leaning art

Juju Hat

...and decided two things officially:

a. I love art on the floor
b. juju hats might be trendy but god I love a white one that's mixed with some good old fashioned bust action

6. I know I've been spewing on endlessly about my daughter's new show 'This is Scarlett and Isaiah' but I just can't help myself.

The show's new website just launched, along with video games that have her appearing as a real life pop-up...


...seeing your kid in a video game, such a trip;)))

If you live in Canada and have little kids that like to play on the computer, click over to the website for some fun:)

You can also watch video of the opening and a clip from an episode HERE...

7.  And last but totally not least, we have the first official draft of the mainfloor layout of #projectdreamhouse...


...and I could NOT BE MORE EXCITED!

Though we still have lots of work to do and likely many revisions to make, this plan is most definitely moving in the right direction.

Thanks to my architect wjb designs, my 'London Townhouse meets Ontario suburbs' dreams are totally coming to life.

Tres beans excited.

xo
Photobucket