Polyvore Contest Collaboration- #projectdecorate

Here goes post #2 for today (haven't done that in a while)...if you missed #1, here scroll down or click here:)

For now, I'm THRILLED to tell you that I, along some other blogging/decorating friends, am honoured to be a part taking part in Polyvore's Project Decorate.

Home decor

[clipped to polyvore.com]

And what's this all about you ask?

Basically, it's a super duper exciting initiative from the brilliant peeps over at Polyvore, created to help promote their new 'home' application.

For my part, I was asked to do a few funboat things.

First, I had to define my style with a little moodboard action.

Here's what I came up with for that...

Personal Style


Next, I was to dream up my own little contest.

Step one...think of a theme.

For that, I put together something that definitely reflects my own personal style and the kind of aesthetic I'm most drawn to...

Wild Rose


Called 'wild rose' it's all about femininity mixed with a little spunk...edgy glamour as it were.

Step Two...pull together a collection of 20-30 items that reflect the theme.

Here's that...


Step three...decide on a store that works with what I'm doing and offer up a $500 gift card to said shop...this one was easy peasy...you all know my love for/girl worship of...


And finally, share the contest across the interwebs.

Now that all is in place, the fun can officially begin.

So...if you like my 'style bag'...

Project Decorate: Edgy Glamour With Christine Dovey


...and want to win $500 to spend at Kelly Wearstler...

GO HERE

...and put together your own 'Edgy Glamour' board using Polyvore's amazingly easy/fun/addictive home app.

If you need some inspiration/ideas on what to create , just look at the entries already in...


...so fun to see how differently each person interprets the theme:)

My 'edgy glamour'/ #projectdecorate contest...

Edgy Glamour


...will run for 5 days only and then 2 lucky ducky winners will be selected.

A huge, huge thanks to Polyvore and the #projectdecorate team for asking me to take part...so honoured/excited.

Good luck my friends and enter away...can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!!

xo
Photobucket