#projectbaby, Steven and Chris and Rugs USA

Welcome to the new week.

I've got a lot to share so let's get down to buznus.

1. Big personal news...my husband has officially landed his dream job...

Hallelujah!

Halla-farkin-lujah!

I don't mean to simplify things but let's just say that said new job means that this lady can resume buying some good shit up.

And by that, I mean that #projectbaby can officially get underway.

Wallpaper can happen...and so will giant sheep...



...pretty bedding...


...curtain panels...


...and hopefully, some furry mushrooms...


...oh and some great art too...


Woot.

As you can probably tell from these peeks, my plan for #projectbaby has taken a radical turn towards the more neutral and serene...it seems as though my desire for white and creamy neutrals has officially taken hold.

Surprising.

Happily, the amazing folks at Rugs USA...


...helped my new 'mood' out and elevated it to new ecstatic levels when they sent me the INCREDIBLE Flokati rug you had peeks of above...



It really is SO gorgeous...fluffy, HUGE (8x10), so so soft and perfect for a baby's room- little knees and tummies are going to luuuurv it.

A ginormous/mushy wet kiss to Rugs USA for gifting this beauty to me.

If you aren't yet obsessed with their website and amazing rugs, then you're very silly.

Rugs USA has a ridiculously good selection and their prices, CRAZY TOWN good...I think there's literally ALWAYS a sale happening.

I've already used their rugs for #projectlitttlemiss and #projectvicarious and totes plan on more.

Oh and they ship to Canada, which right there means I heart them greatly.

Check out their fabboats selection of rugalia on their website.

Oh and ::whipsers:: my Flokati fabulous will be making a little TV appearance soon.

Without giving all my secrets away,  I can tell you that a version of #projectbaby will be airing on the Steven and Chris Show very soon - I'll be taping my idea of a dream 'high/low' nursery this Thursday and it will include much of the goodness you see above.

I'll keep you posted on air time.

And because I seriously am busier than I've perhaps ever been in my life...in a sort of a ridiculous 8 months pregnant sort of way...I actually missed my last
 Steven and Chris segment that aired this past Friday
 (Jan. 11th)...


Thankfully, modern technology means I was able to watch it online, which also dictates that you can too...if you want...and if you live in Canada.

So, if you're dying to hear all about my thoughts on where and how to use wallpaper, you can:

1. watch the segment on the CBC website....episode 55.

A glimpse of what transpired...







It was fun like rain dancing.

2. Read my tips on how to incorporate wallpaper in your home...

For the Love of Wallpaper

...on the Steven and Chris website.

And with that, I'll say toodles for now.

Check back tomorrow for #projectvicarious and #projectalreadyfabulous updates.

Some changes be happenin.

xo
Photobucket